SHOEBOX PROJECT 2017: SHOWING THEM GOD’S LOVE!!
A. PACK YOUR OWN:
- Fill and gift wrap a shoebox with items using the list below as a guide.
- Fill out the attached Shoebox Label telling us the age and gender of the child we should present your box to. Tape label on top.
- Place shoebox in a slightly larger box and mail to the address below. Boxes received after Christmas will still be distributed as part of our ongoing holiday and winter outreach.
- Pray for God to use your gifts to show His love to the child who will receive them.
- Please mail shoeboxes only to one of these addresses:
Bread of Life, 3355 Brushy Creek Rd.Greer, SC 29651 or Bread of Life, 920 Center Church Rd., East Earl, PA 17519
A few Examples of Shoebox Gifts: Deflated soccer ball with pump, Jump rope, Puzzle, Stuffed animal, Flashlight, Small game, Slinky, Yo yo, Kaleidoscope, Etch a sketch, Hackie sack, Coloring book, Socks, Hat/ scarf/ mittens, Sunglasses, Purse/ wallet, Watch, Hair clips, ribbons, etc.
Please do not include: candy/food, aerosols, used items, make up, war toys or action figures, liquids, or fragile items such as snow globes
B. WE PACK OPTION
To save shipping costs our staff in Romania can create a shoebox for you with items we purchase locally. If you wish to provide a shoebox for a poor child in this way please mail this form and your check to: Bread of Life 920 Center Church Rd East Earl, PA 17519, Phone # 717-940-7314